Europe

This post is about Europe. Europe is one of my favorite continents in the world. Some of the countrys in Europe are Poland, Bulgaria, Greece, Slovakia, Romania, Germany, Czech Reupublic, Denmark, Ukraine and Lithuania. Europe also have some fantastic soccer teams in the world cup like Italy, France, Spain, UK and Portugal. Europe is the second smallest continent in the world in terms of square miles. Europe is one of my favorite continents in the world. One unique thing about Europe is that it is joined to another continent that is Asia. Another thing that is unique about Europe is that many countries got together and formed the European Union. Not all countries are part of it.

What is your favorite country in Europe and what is your favorite continent?

4 thoughts on “Europe”

1. Dear Neil,
    Thank you for your post about Europe. After my first teaching job in Montana, I saved my money and took a backpacking trip through some of the countries in Europe. I visited England, France, Monaco, Switzerland, Austria, Italy, Germany and Belgium. Your post made me think about how much fun I had exploring Europe. I’d like to go back some day. Would you like to take a trip to Europe? How did you decide that it’s one of your favorite continents?

From,
    Mrs. Fordyce

2. Hey, Neil! Your blogpost on Europe was quite good and i enjoyed reading the post. I myself live in Norway but i`ve been in Germany, England, Wales, Sweden, Denmark and i`ll probably go and visit some more European countries!

Best regards: Mohamed Awil

3. Hi Neil Europe seems like a nice place for you but my two favorite continents are North America, and South America.
    But I wish you could have put if you like any foods there.
    And I wonder what types of food do they serve there. Follow me at http://blog.elanco.org/zookpe9/